Minsk iGaming Affiliate Conference 2020: Gambling Trends, Blockchain in iGaming, and Esports Offers
The second Minsk iGaming Affiliate Conference by Smile-Expo will take place on March 5, 2020. The capital of Belarus will again gather top gambling arbitrage experts and advertisers to analyze the main CIS and EU market trends of this year.
The event will bring together managers of online and offline gambling companies, representatives of CPA networks and programs, affiliate software developers, webmasters, arbitrage specialists, media buyers, SEO experts, and everyone interested in the iGaming sector.
Key topics of the conference:
- affiliate marketing in 2020: core gambling trends;
- primary sources of traffic for arbitrage specialists working in the iGaming niche;
- brand promotion using influencers;
- CPA or RevShare: what to choose;
- development of gambling in mobile apps;
- “advertiser-affiliate” cooperation: how to gain mutual benefits;
- everything on the relationships with the regulating authorities.
- ROI improvement in gambling traffic generation: sources, efficient creatives and bundles;
- blockchain in the gambling industry;
- esports as a promising area for affiliates;
- must-know tips on esports offers;
- online poker trends.
MiAC 2020 will also feature a demo zone. Similar to 2019, exhibitors will include gambling operators, affiliate programs, providers, aggregators of off-the-shelf solutions for casinos and sportsbook, media buying companies, etc. Guests will be able to talk to top company representatives face to face and ask them questions.
Networking will continue at the party after the conference. Major fun and revelation of insider information will be at the afterparty. It will involve speakers, sponsors, and exhibitors of MiAC, as well as VIP guests.
The conference is held by Smile-Expo that has organized 250+ events in 28 countries within its 13-year history.
The conference program and tickets can be found on the event official website.